You can now get into the action faster than ever by using our new Quick Seat feature.
With Quick Seat, you find the table that’s right for you by searching using a few simple criteria. You can then view tables, open one, or even sit down straight away. You can save searches that turn up the tables you love by clicking the ‘Add to favorites’ button, giving you even faster access next time you want to play.
There are two types of search. You can carry out a basic search, which is less detailed in order to get you seated as fast as possible, or an advanced search, which gives you lots more options to make sure you sit down at the table you really want. Here’s how they work.
Basic search box
In the basic search box you can choose the game, type of poker, and stakes you want to play. You can then either view the available tables using the ‘Search tables’ button or go to the table that most closely fits your search using the ‘Open table’ button.
- Games: Choose from cash games, Sit & Go’s, and play money games
- Type: Choose limit, no-limit, or pot-limit, and choose a game type from Texas Hold'em, Omaha, and Stud
- Stakes: Choose the level of bets or stakes you’d like to play; these can range from very low stakes to hundreds of dollars per blind depending on your game choice
- Switch between basic and advanced view
Advanced search box
This allows you to use a number of additional search features to refine your request. Again, you can use the ‘Search tables’ button to see what’s available. Unlike the basic search, the advanced search allows you to go directly to multiple tables right away.
- Seats: Choose whether you want your table to have 10, eight, six, or two seats; the options you can choose from depend on your game selection
- Players: Select the number of players you’d ideally like to be already seated at the table when you join
- Jackpot: Do you want to play on our famous Bad Beat Jackpot tables, which give you the chance to win huge prizes?
- Speed tables: Speed tables give you less time to act, which makes the game faster and more exciting
- % of players to see flop: What percentage of players still in the game when the flop is dealt do you want at your table?
- Action: Do you want to view, open, or sit down at your chosen tables? If you sit down, you’ll also need to set your desired buy-in level
- Buy-in: You only need to set this if you want to sit down at a table directly; you can choose to use the minimum buy-in, the maximum buy-in, or choose your own customized amount
- Waitlist: If you choose to sit down at a table directly, please let us know if you mind going on the best available table’s waitlist if it is full, or if you’d rather sit down quickly at a similar table instead
- Search table button: Click this button to see a list of tables matching your criteria
- Add to favorites: Click this button to add your current search to your favorites
- Sit at table: Click the ‘Open table(s)’ button to open the table(s) you have chosen or click ‘Sit at table(s)’ to take your seat at your selected tables
The ‘Open table(s)’ button lets you choose how many tables you want to open directly without having to search through long table lists.
Use the ‘Sit down’ button to sit down at a table and select the buy-in you want to pay. This will be deducted from your account as with a normal buy-in, but because it’s done automatically it means you won’t miss out on an open seat at your favorite table. You can choose to sit down at more than one table, but remember to make sure you have enough funds in your account to cover the buy-ins you select.
You can also choose to either be put on a waitlist at a table that matches your search criteria exactly or to sit down immediately at a less perfect match.